Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Challenge #34 Summertime

Wow, summer has arrived in Stoke in the UK. This week is gonna be the perfect weather for staying indoors, in the cool & crafting. I do like the heat, but I just can't sit in it & do nothing I get bored lol
Anyhoos if your sitting bored with nothing to do this month why not join in with us, you might just be lucky enough to win our £15 voucher to spend in the Natalie & Amy store!!

I have a winner & Top 3 to announce before we get on to that, so please bear with me x

Our winner of last month 'Christmas' randomly chosen by my husband is...


Huge congrats Pauline, if you email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  I will sort out your winners badge & voucher for you xx

Now for our Top 3, in no particular order....




Huge congratulations ladies, please email me on   shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com & I will send you your Top 3 blog badge xx

Now remember if you get bored this month with all this heat & cant go out in it, make sure you join in with us. Our challenge theme is......

SUMMERTIME

so, gardening, the beach, sunbathing, holidays etc...

Lets see what Sheryl & myself have made this month. 

Sheryl using....
'Sweet as Sunshine' SWALK stamp by Crafter Companion
'Collall' all purpose glue

Shell using....
Image- 'Relax' Mulberry Wood stamp 
DP- 'New Leaf' by First Edition
'Classic Petal' Borderbilities die cut by Spellbinders
'Lovely Ladybugs' die cuts by Memory Box 98614 
'Collall' all purpose glue


You have until July 29th at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below

Hugs Shell & Sheryl xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's brilliant, thanks for choosing me as one of the top three :-)
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another fun and fab challenge and wonderful DT inspirations too Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW my card TOP 3!
    Thank you very much and Congrats all of winners!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies I have tried to delete one of my entries, #75, but can't seem to do so. I don't think it fits the theme so could one of the DT members delete it for me please? Many thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a fun challenge, The DT cards are so cute and I love both of the images - might be 'cos I have them as well - woo hoo!!! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete